This Director-led Cost Consultancy is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to deliver new-build projects from their Manchester offices. This role has arisen as a result of a number of significant recent project wins.
Working as part of a busy team, taking responsibility for several schemes at differing stages and working with limited supervision. The workload includes new build Commercial, Office, Education, and Infrastructure projects.
- Application for payments on a monthly basis
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking costs analysis for building projects.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources
- Inspecting and then valuing completed work.
- Produce monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Developing strong relationships with the clients and sub-contractors.
- Providing advice and guidance to staff in the preparation and presentation of works proposals, reviews and updates.
The Quantity Surveyor will have a PQS/Consultancy background with experience of running projects with minimal supervision.
- Close to MRICS is desirable, but not essential.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Package
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in the North West. If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/ QS / North West / Manchester / Consultant / APC