Director or AD Building Surveyor - National Consultancy
Are you a highly experienced building surveyor who is not being recognised or progressing? Do you have the skills and contacts to lead a department? Do you want to make a significant impact to a business?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a national consultancy as Lead Building Surveyor in Bristol. This company, established over 20-years' ago, pride themselves on being a traditional practice with a 'family feel' working atmosphere offering an exceptional service to their clients.
The successful candidate will be joining an established national team of 10 building surveyors, but essentially, will be responsible for building surveying services across the South West and South Wales regions, and ultimately supporting the growth across the UK.
Some key company points include:
- Access to the directors and owners of the business (open door policy)
- Lots of investment in building surveying services
- Working closely with a recently recruited UK Head of Building Surveying
- Flat management structure
- Family and friendly culture and very non-corporate atmosphere
- Incentives for new work generation
- Birthdays off work
- Opportunity to make a significant impact to the Bristol office and wider business
The ideal candidate will already be an established building surveyor with a successful track record of developing new and existing client relationships. You will already be working for a competing firm in the area with a good network of local contacts in the South West to develop future fee income. Candidates relocating will also be considered.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 925 6401 or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.