Salary: £25 - 30k (depending on experience) plus company car
Full time and Permenant
At Vickery Holman we have been trading for over 25 years with offices in Exeter Plymouth and Truro. We provide services from these key administrative centres that cover a full range of skills, delivering the complete commercial property service throughout the four south western counties.
At our Plymouth office we have a new exciting opportunity for a Surveyor within a tightly knit team of 6. As a chartered or nearly chartered building surveyor the role will involve project management, dilapidations, party wall disputes and building surveys of all types. With act work also being required, experience not essential. The team is busy with graduate support in place for those in need. This role will be ideal for someone who is used to working alone, is self-motivated and who is prepared to travel to help cover the region.
What to expect
- Survey work (condition surveys, full building surveys, schedules of condition etc),
- Project management,
- CDM consultancy work,
- Specification and drawing using AutoCAD, (AutoCAD preferable but not essential),
- Legal work including dilapidations, licenses to alter, Party Wall etc
- Act work, project monitoring and certification for bank funded projects
- Other duties and services a traditional building surveyor would perform.
What we are looking for
- RICS member or close to membership.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Client care, generation of new clients, networking
- Good customer service skills essential
Benefits of working for us
- Car allowance,
- Healthcare at appropriate stage in employment.
- Flexible working is offered once established.
- RICS subscriptions are paid by the company.
Required from the applicant
- CV and cover letter
Please press the apply button below to submit your application.