Investment Analyst, opportunistic private equity firm
A new opening for an Analyst has arisen within a highly entrepreneurial and acquisitive private office who invest in the pan-European market.
Our client is privately owned and backed by UHNWIs and pension funds with a steady flow of capital. Investing in multi-sector real assets across Europe and the US, they also have a second arm to the business which also invests in operating companies and alternative assets. They currently have a small, high calibre team working from offices based in a fantastic part of Central London. An opening for a bright, personable real estate Investment Analyst will now compliment the team.
About the Role:
- Complex financial modelling supporting acquisition and ongoing asset management process
- Writing investment summaries
- Underwriting and due diligence of specific investment opportunities
- Analysing the viability of asset management initiatives and monitoring the ongoing performance of investments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Ad-hoc marketing/investor relations activities
- 6-12 months' experience in a real estate private equity, fund management, corporate finance, banking or hedge fund setting
- Financially numerate with excellent working knowledge of Excel
- First class written and numerical presentation skills and confident use of PowerPoint
- Total commitment to high standards with a particular focus on attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude
- Good organisational skills and ability to run a variety of tasks at once
- 1:1 Real Estate or Real Estate Finance related degree from a red brick university or relevant Masters
- Fluency in a European language (preferable but not essential)
In this role you will be expected to build models from scratch from day one therefore a high level of numeracy in Excel is essential. You will sit alongside experienced Analysts and an Investment Director who will give unrivalled hands-on support. Our client is a highly entrepreneurial set up with a multi-cultural and diverse team where having fun and an up-beat atmosphere is part of the culture! As such, they are most interested in speaking to personable, down to earth personalities who have strong "softer" skills in addition to numerical ability.
If this sounds like you, apply below.
Apply for Investment Analyst, opportunistic private equity firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly