Surveyor (general practice role)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a prestigious global real estate brand, working alongside the Country Head to assist in driving forward the development of core service lines, with a particular focus on investment / development consultancy, market research publications and commercial agency.
The successful candidate would work closely with the Country Head, assisting with a number of day to day tasks including overseeing data collection, data analysis, report-writing, ad hoc research and development consultancy reports, creating financial cash flow models and producing investment memorandums for investment listings. This would include liaising with the Asia Pacific research team as well as our regional offices.
The candidate will be utilising their analytical skills to provide high-level research, investment analysis, consultancy and reporting services to key internal and external stakeholders. He/She should be able to work under minimal supervision, while displaying a high level of initiative and maintaining a positive professional attitude at work.
- Collect, process and analyse economic and real estate data.
- Identify latest developments and trends across all sectors.
- Manage and update the research database.
- Liaise with the company’s Asia Pacific office on regional and global research initiatives.
- Assist in writing half yearly market updates on the key real estate sectors in Cambodia.
- Assist in preparing presentations/slides and marketing brochures.
- Assist in the writing of development feasibility studies and financial analyses.
- Support the continuing development of the Capital Markets service line including regular meetings with international investment / development companies and the creation of investment memorandums
- Degree in Real Estate, Economics, Statistics or any relevant qualifications
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy at work
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
- Pro-active and highly adaptable
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint