Quantity Surveyor – Saudi
Our client is an international consultancy that is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Riyadh, working on defense – buildings related project.
- Lead on QS related matters and provide advice/guidance to the client in addition to dealing with relevant issues as required.
- Delivery of contracts by providing support and inputs to help with improvement.
- Monitor and measure the costs associated with contracts.
- Support contract changes and amendments including assisting with the evaluation, negotiation and agreement process.
- Provide support to the commercial team on commercial activities, contract performance and management.
- Provide cost estimating services and cost benchmarking activities
- Conduct audits and compile report findings including the development of an appropriate action plan.
- Attend management meetings and contribute to reports and returns.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognized university
- MRICS qualified is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience within a consultancy environment
- Experience of working on large buildings projects
- Knowledge of the use of QS software
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation