Chartered Building Surveyor - South / Central Manchester
Chartered Building Surveyor
South Manchester office
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits + Mileage + Pension + 25 days holiday
A multi-disciplinary Surveying and Property Consultancy are now seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their talented and experienced team at their office in South Manchester due to ongoing growth.
My client has over 25 years of experience in the industry, delivering a range of specialist services from Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying to CDM Services for a range of established clients across the UK.
My client is seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor who will join the team whilst in a busy period of multiple Project deliveries, providing support to the Building Surveying team whist taking lead on and running projects to completion across the North West region which will involve both site based and office based working.
To be considered for this fantastic, well-rounded and challenging yet rewarding Chartered Building Surveyor opportunity, we are looking for the following:
- MRICS qualified - Member of the Royal Institute of Surveying Qualified
- Relevant Residential Property / Domestic Housing and/or Commercial Property Surveying experience
- Consultancy OR Private Practice background
- Strong knowledge and experience in the "above" core areas of Building Surveying
- Access to own vehicle and able to travel to site based duties
- Strong communicator and ability to set up and run meetings
The main core areas of this Chartered Building Surveying role will consist of the following but not limited to:
- Contracts Administration - JCT Contract preparations
- Conditions Surveys
- Measured Surveys
- Structural Surveys
- AutoCAD / Drawings and Designs
- Party Wall Matters / Dilapidations
- Schedule of Conditions / Schedule of Works
- Planned Maintenance programs
- Defects Analysis / Technical Due Diligence
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY below! Alternatively, send your CV directly to email@example.com for immediate contact in return or call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on 0121 442 0644.