Logistics Manager – Saudi
Our client is an international consultancy that is seeking a Logistics Support Manager to be based in Riyadh, working on defense – buildings related project.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and supply chain.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and other stakeholders.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain's performance.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws and regulations
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator or similar role.
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning).
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and systems.