Attractive Salary + Benefits
An exceptional opportunity to lead this significant Estate of over 10,000 acres to ensure it continues to deliver long-term economic, social and environmental value across the full spectrum of its interests which include residential and commercial property, development and planning, farming, minerals, sporting and woodland.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the Estate’s enterprises with a particular focus on its property and development interests. Lead a diverse team, with a focus on enhancing skills and capabilities.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate and identify compelling new opportunities, whilst preserving the Estate’s unique character, values and history.
- Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the Estate’s structure of entities. Be responsible for managing major projects and schemes.
- Generate strong and productive relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders including professional advisers, government, and local communities. Act as a key ambassador for the Estate.
- Track-record of successfully managing a diverse range of property related businesses with the entrepreneurial ability to anticipate emerging trends. Proven financial, commercial and strategic acumen.
- Ideally RICS qualified. Must have empathy for the countryside and appreciate the challenges and opportunities currently facing agricultural Estates.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to negotiate successful outcomes for key stakeholders.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with a meticulous attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
Please email your CV with full salary details and a covering letter, quoting reference R/L782, to: email@example.com
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 0207 917 9456.
Hanover Fox International, 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF.