- Job Position
Attractive Salary + Benefits
An exceptional opportunity to lead this significant Estate of over 10,000 acres to ensure it continues to deliver long-term economic, social and environmental value across the full spectrum of its interests which include residential and commercial property, development and planning, farming, minerals, sporting and woodland.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the Estate’s enterprises with a particular focus on its property and development interests. Lead a diverse team, with a focus on enhancing skills and capabilities.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate and identify compelling new opportunities, whilst preserving the Estate’s unique character, values and history.
- Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the Estate’s structure of entities. Be responsible for managing major projects and schemes.
- Generate strong and productive relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders including professional advisers, government, and local communities. Act as a key ambassador for the Estate.
- Track-record of successfully managing a diverse range of property related businesses with the entrepreneurial ability to anticipate emerging trends. Proven financial, commercial and strategic acumen.
- Ideally RICS qualified. Must have empathy for the countryside and appreciate the challenges and opportunities currently facing agricultural Estates.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to negotiate successful outcomes for key stakeholders.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with a meticulous attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
Please email your CV with full salary details and a covering letter, quoting reference R/L782, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 0207 917 9456.
Hanover Fox International, 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF.
Apply for Estate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly