Building Surveyor - 3-5 years Exp - South Manchester
Experienced Building Surveyor
Salary from £30,000 up to £40,000 per annum Full Benefits
Office based in South Manchester
A multi-disciplined Building, Surveying and Property Consultancy with 6 offices UK wide, are growing rapidly and are now, seeking an addition to the team for an Experienced Building Surveyor, along with other positions available.
Working with both the Residential and Commercial sectors, private land owners and prestigious clients both in the public and private sectors, you will get the opportunity to work on a range of projects across the residential sector, working on large Housing based Frameworks and New Builds as a Building Surveyor!
To be considered for this role of Experienced Building Surveyor, we are looking for the following:
- RICS accredited Degree in Building Surveying
- 3-5 years minimum of Building Surveyor experience
- MRICS qualified (desirable)
- Private Practice or Consultancy based experience
- Experience of AutoCAD, Contracts Administration and tradition core Building Surveying
- Holder of a full UK driving licence and owner of own vehicle
- Strong work ethic, a strong communicator in front of developers, clients and contractors
- And able to manage projects on site with very little "hand-holding"
You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic, supportive yet fast paced office, and within a team of Chartered Surveyors and Consultants that will offer additional APC support through your competencies should you have the desire to become Chartered.
You will work on a range of new build, refurbishment, fit-out and regeneration projects across the North West region that provides a mixture of both Professional and Project work.
Hit APPLY below for immediate applications, or call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on 0121 442 0644 for enquiries. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com in confidence.