As one of London's leading Chartered Surveyors firm, Lamar have a first class reputation for providing the very best in people, expertise and experience, whatever the property needs. Through closely integrated and highly skilled teams, we offer clients a complete range of property services.
Lamar Chartered Surveyors are looking for a Surveyor to join their expanding Professional Services Department. You will work as part of the Services team, however you will be responsible for your own workload and the ongoing growth of this department.
The role will include:
- Undertaking property valuations and condition assessments for a wide range of commercial and residential property-types
- Applying your knowledge of the property market and relevant legislation to produce reports such as:
Valuations / Homebuyers Reports / Building Surveys / Defect Diagnosis / Structural Defect Reports / Expert Witness
- Managing your work-load to ensure reports are prepared and delivered within a set time frame.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of RICS requirements and all relevant legislation.
You will be expected to work on your own initiative and you will ideally:
- Be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and be a member of the RICS Registered Valuer Scheme.
- Have 1-5 years post qualification experience (all levels of post qualification experience will be considered).
- Use excellent written/oral communication skills
- Maintain a professional attitude to work.
Why work for us:
- £45,000 - £55,000 salary depending on experience plus bonus
- Team lunches
- pension schemes
- car allowance (4.5k)
- 20 days holiday & xmas holidays and usual bank holidays.
- RICS membership fee paid.
- CPD support provided.
Applicants will require their own car and a full drivers licence.