Utilities Associate Up to £55,000 Base (Depending on experience) + Corporate Beneftis (tbc)
A niche consultancy that specialise in providing advice on Easements & Wayleaves for utilities infrastructure and Compulsory Purchase & Compensation is looking for an Associate to join their offices.
The existing client base consist of developers (this includes national house builders and commercial), landowners and utility companies.
Advising clients utilities and advise them on the on the rights in which the utility is held and how we can assist in diverting, removing, negotiating compensation or mitigating the impact of the utility/utilities.
- Lead on matters in advising clients affected by existing utilities.
- Preparation of development appraisals and undertaking valuations in connection with claims against utility companies
- Attend meetings with clients and prospective clients
In order to be considered for the role you will have-
- Have an understanding of planning policy and legislation.
- Worked on land acquisitions
- Ideally the candidate will be MRICS Qualified but this is not essential.
This is great opportunity for a Surveyor to join a growing business with a good existing client base.
Please contact George 0207 734 5856 for further details.