Client-Side Building Surveyor (Home Based) -Property Co/Estates
Are you interested in a home-based role which offers flexibility? Are you working for a consultancy, housing association or public-sector organisation and looking for something a bit different? Do you want to be responsible for managing an estate?
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an award-winning Property Company which has a number of prestigious estates across the UK who are looking to recruit an additional building surveyor.
The successful candidate will be joining a small building consultancy team providing commercial and residential services including:
- Creation of planned maintenance programmes
- Delivery of project management
- Creating Total Lifecycle Asset Management services alongside the Building services and Facilities management teams
- Assisting in the development of a sustainability service to improve building efficiency and reduce occupancy costs
- Provide a highly professional dilapidation service
- Building defect diagnosis
- Condition surveys
- Ensure Party Wall Act compliance
The role is mainly field-based covering a geographical patch which includes Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire with regular visits to London. You will also be expected to attend team meetings at their South Midlands office once a week/fortnightly.
My client is ideally looking for a candidate with at least 2-years' experience working for a consultancy, housing association or public sector organisation.
On offer is a competitive salary, car allowance, 25 days annual leave, pension, health cover and discretionary bonus.
To apply for this please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.