The Thames Valley represents one of the most dynamic and growing commercial markets in the UK. Based in Reading, Hicks Baker is a leading commercial property consultancy, established 30 years ago, working with a broad range of regional and national developers, investors and occupiers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Commercial Property Manager.
We are seeking an astute, organised and self-motivated individual to join a strong team providing a full management service including rent reviews, lease renewals and lease surrenders.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- MRICS qualification desirable but not essential
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a problem solver and have an attention to detail
- Have an ability to prioritise and be capable of working independently
- Enjoy working within a team
- Have a full UK driving Licence
The job will include:
- Inspecting properties and dealing with property maintenance issues
- Preparing budgets and supervising service charges
- Liaising with clients, tenants and fellow professionals
- ensuring compliance with all property related regulations and legislation
- Property measurement
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, lease re-gears and occasional valuations
For more information please contact Giles Blagden on 0118 955 7082