Valuation Surveyor / Analyst
Our client requires a highly numerate surveyor to assist a growing residential investment fund concentrating on retirement living market rental, shared ownership and other secure residential long-term income streams.
They are able to provide full support and training to any surveyor (AssocRICS / MRICS / FRICS) keen to develop their skills in the audit / investment sector.
Initial tasks will include:
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly returns and accounts from property managers, identifying variance and trends, proposing remedial courses of action.
- Preparing internal reports on portfolio performance
- Representing the fund manager in meetings with property managers
- Liaising with valuers and auditors
- Negotiating management agreements and fees with property managers
- Preparing internal investment valuation models, cash flows, and debt profiles
- Assessing and implementing investment, and divestment, opportunities including managing property and legal due diligence on acquisitions
- Preparing documents, business plan models, and datarooms for charging of assets and portfolios of assets by funders
- Maintaining register and library of all fund property documentation
In return, our client will provide a basic salary of circa £45k, private healthcare, pension contribution as well as discretionary and performance bonuses of up to £10k per annum.
Ideal candidates will be;
- keen to develop their career
- professionally accredited (AssocRICS / MRICS / FRICS)
- highly numerate with an eye for accuracy
- confident to present complex data
The following would be beneficial, but are not required:
- Experience of residential property investment analysis
- Experience of acquisition and disposal of residential property portfolios
If you are able to work out of a central London office and are keen to join a supportive and rewarding team, please apply via RICS Recruit.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within the week to make further arrangements.