Investment Analyst/Surveyor @ Real Estate Investment Co
RealRec is working with a leading and innovative real estate investment company, who specialise in investing in residential led build projects on behalf of their investors and closely working with their developer partners.
Our clients is looking for a Development Analyst/Surveyor to join their highly successful and expanding central London based team, in order to monitor and report on the projects that they have invested in.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a highly entrepreneurial company, with a proven track record of deals both in the UK and globally, with a gross development value in excess of £1Billion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work within a professional team of property development analysts in their 'Portfolio Management Team'
- The Team is in charge of managing the property investments on behalf of our clients' investors from completion of the Joint Venture Agreement to the exit date
- To assist their JV partners (property developers) to deliver the project on time and within budget
- To be able to step in and project manage the development in case of project complications
- To oversee and advise on, the planning, build and sales process and to convey this same information to the investors
- To attend site meetings and be in constant communication with the developer
- To produce reports to investors and communicate with the Investors Relationship Managers Team
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualification: Investment Analyst / Valuation Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
- Knowledge of building contracts and the ability to provide advice
- A minimum of 1 years post-graduate experience
- Experience in monitoring residential build projects
- Good understanding of property planning, construction and sales
- Advanced ability and experience in analysing and writing financial reports
- Basic ability to read and understand legal agreements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and balance numerous activities under time
- Responsible, Self-driven and highly motivated individual with Strong interest in
- Good understanding of the property industry and property investment
- Team player who is comfortable working both in a team and autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Well organised and professional
Our client are offering a salary package circa £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus structure, but would consider more for an exceptional candidate.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.