An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Land Agent to join our growing office in Harrogate. The successful candidate will primarily assist the rural partners with the day to day management of several private and diverse rural estates in North Yorkshire, whilst also identifying and developing new business opportunities.
Function: Property Management, Surveying
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Closing Date : 31/07/2018
Ref No 429
- Managing day-to-day Estate Management
- General management of Agricultural and Residential tenancies, some Commercial lets, sporting and forestry
- Assisting with the Planned Maintenance Programme coupled with the maintenance of Listed Buildings, Scheduled Ancient Monuments and SSSI’s.
- Development of renewables and other business opportunities
- Preparation of Digital Plans and implementation of Computerised Estate Terrier
- Pro-actively participate in the development of a strong team.
- Actively assist in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
- Strategically work with other departments to develop new sales opportunities and to maintain consistency and efficiency.
NB.This job description is not exhaustive and the jobholder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Skills & Experience required:
- RICS Qualified. CAAV qualification desirable
- 3 years + experience post Qualification
- Registered Valuer or experience in rural valuations
- Proven experience in portfolio management of estates as well as the tenanted sector
- Excellent team-orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients
- Good negotiating and presentational skills
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines
For further information on the position, or a complete job description, please contact John Hoddinott at John.Hoddinott@carterjonas.co.uk
For recruitment agencies, please see our policy at https://www.carterjonas.co.uk/careers/notice or alternatively, contact Emily Friel to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org