Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Up to £65,000 + 25 days + Progression + Pension + Subscriptions etc
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Beckenham, Kent
Join this well-established team as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and work across a broad range of project sectors alongside the other complimentary disciplines in this Multi-disciplinary consultancy. Beckenham, Kent.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy employing over 160 staff across 4 offices; Kent, London, Sussex and Essex. Their service offering includes; Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management, Employer’s Agent, Site Inspector, Health, Safety and Environmental Services, 3D CAD and BIM Services.
With continued growth across all sectors, our client is now recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Beckenham office, Kent.
- Educated to degree level and RICS or CIOB qualified
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analysis and documentation capabilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Projects range across Commercial, Residential, Education, Retail and/or Healthcare sectors
- Role entails both pre and post-contract duties - from feasibility costs to agreement of final account
- The workload will include a wide variety of exciting projects for Private sector Clients
- There will also be the opportunity to identify and develop potential new business
Salary & Package:
Our client offers a salary of £45,000 – £65,000 dependant on experience.
- Career progression
- Initially 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Buying of additional holidays
- Sponsorship of professional accreditation
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly