Senior Land Manager
I am working with one of the leading names in residential development market who are looking to recruit an additional senior land manager to complement the existing team.
The role would focus on identifying, negotiating and acquiring new sites in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire. There isn’t a Regional Land director at present so there is opportunity to progress and you would report into the Group Land Director.
You will have a portable book of contacts in the residential development agency world and have a demonstratable history of purchasing large (100 unit plus) complex urban sites in Herts, beds and Cambs. You will have an intimate knowledge of the planning process and know how to project manage planning applications through the planning system.
You will work closely with the internal and external consultants to successful manage the projects through the development lifecycle.
Ideally you will currently be working for one of the leading house builders or residential property developers but I am also keen to hear from senior candidates working in development consultancy.
It is essential that you have experience of land buying for large Plc house builders or residential developers and that you have worked in London or London fringes.
On offer is a substantial salary plus bonus and because of the nature and level of responsibilities in the role you will accelerate your career.
• Degree qualified (ideally property or construction related)
• You are or have worked for large Plc house builders or residential property developers.
• A proven track record of acquiring land in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire
• Demonstratable history of buying sites 100 units plus
• Detailed understanding of managing developments through the planning application and appeal process.
• Determined and driven individual who has the ability to make the step up to director level in short to medium term.