- Quantity Surveyor / Building Surveyor
- Retail project experience essential
- Maintenance Surveying background is ideal
- Boutique consultancy, Victoria location
- Social team, Friday pub lunches, and more!
My client are a social, fun, cohesive team unit that work hard to ensure they have a team that works well together. They have an opening on their London team and need someone to assist with one key retail client and the maintenance surveys associated with that client's project work in and around central London.
This role would suit someone with both Cost Management / Quantity Surveying AND Building Surveying experience. Perhaps you started as a Building Surveyor and moved into Quantity Surveying or the other way around, but its essential you have a passion for both sides as this role will incorporate aspects of both.
Its essential you have previous retail experience as they need someone who can hit the ground running in this role. Reporting into an Associate Director, you will be a core member of this small and dynamic team, and so a team player attitude and proven job stability is essential.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Building Surveyor will also offer the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying or a similar field
- Ideally be working towards your APC / MRICS
- Proven success working for a consultancy
- A long term career outlook in the UK
- London project experience would be highly advantageous
- Retail sector experience is essential
- Previous maintenance surveying experience would be advantageous too
This is a consultancy that offer flexibility, fun and social events, career progression, no red tape, and the chance to take a lead with client work. If you have the ambition to work hard and see the results of that, then this is the role for you.
Salary is flexible depending on level of experience - £35,000 - £45,00 + package benefits.
PLUS they go to the pub every Friday for lunch... what's not to like?!