Attractive salary + Benefits Wiltshire
A unique opportunity to manage the extensive rural interests of this historically significant, family owned Estate to ensure it continues to deliver long-term economic, social and environmental value across the full breath of its operations.
- Take responsibility for the management of the Estate’s wide-ranging commercial interests including its leading fisheries enterprise, residential and commercial property, farming, minerals, sporting and woodland.
- Lead a diverse team, with a focus on enhancing skills and capabilities whilst seeking to optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate. Identify compelling new opportunities, whilst preserving the Estate’s unique character, values and history.
- Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the Estate’s structure of entities. Take a hands-on approach to managing major projects and schemes.
- Promote and protect the long-term interests of the Estate and be an ambassador within the local community and further afield. Ensure strong and productive relationships are forged with professional advisors and key decision-makers.
- Track record of successfully managing a diverse range of business interests with the entrepreneurial ability to anticipate emerging trends. Proven financial, commercial and strategic acumen with strong leadership skills.
- Ideally RICS qualified. Must have empathy for the countryside and appreciate the challenges and opportunities currently facing agricultural Estates.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with a meticulous attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
- Charismatic and inspirational, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to carefully negotiate successful outcomes for key stakeholders.
Please email your CV with full salary details and a covering letter, quoting reference R/L826, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 0207 917 9456.
Hanover Fox International, 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF.