Intermediate/Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
Our clients are a well-established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with offices based throughout the UK providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management and CDM consultancy services across multiple market sectors.
As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking to recruit an Intermediate/Senior Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London working on a number of commercial projects. They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' consultancy experience ideally with experience in the Commercial sector.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established consultancy with the chance to work on an exciting variety of projects throughout London and the South East. They offer a competitive salary plus benefits with ongoing training and career development. Full APC/CPD support is provided with genuine progression prospects to further your career.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum 5 years' previous QS experience working for a consultancy
- Previous experience in the Commercial sector is preferred
- Ideally MRICS qualified or working towards qualification
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- This is a client facing role so candidates must be confident and good communicators