Head of Property
1 day left
- Job Position
- Head of
Head of Property
The Three Rivers District is a dynamic and relatively affluent area with a strong local economy. This has allowed the Council to have a commercial approach and be more proactive than many other Local Authorities in the region. This is evidenced by the South Oxhey Initiative - a £170 million mixed use regeneration project being promoted by TRDC in partnership with developers, Countryside Properties Ltd and Home Group. Beyond this there are determined ambitions amongst Members and officers for further development and investment opportunities and strategically enhancing assets already within the estate.
The Property & Major Projects Team is responsible for all aspects of the land and property assets owned by the Council, together with the facilities management of Council premises. The Section oversees major projects undertaken by the Council, such as the South Oxhey Initiative. At the centre of the team’s remit is the promotion and management of new development and the relationship with incoming commercial opportunities and stakeholders in the built environment.
The Head of Property has a broad remit that covers facilities management, property/asset management, major projects/development and property investment advice. The role will have a direct influence on the Council as part of the Senior Executive team. All this, alongside South Oxhey and the appetite for further major projects (development and investment), creates a significant opportunity for a driven, ambitious and strategic thinking property professional to really make a difference to a community.
The key and initial responsibilities will include:
- Identify and acquire development and investment opportunities, in land and property, and direct the projects that arise.
- Establish and implement a comprehensive asset management plan for land and property.
- Ensure delivery of all JV commitments, capital programmes, planned & unplanned works.
- Represent the Council externally and contribute to the strategic management of the Council as a member of the Management Board and the Property Investment Board.
- Manage the procurement and appointment of consultants and contractors.
- Recruit, manage, develop, motivate and maintain skilled and qualified staff.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/67061
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call one of our Consultants on 0207 529 6301 quoting ref: 67061.