Client Development Manager
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
London, £45,000 - £60,000
Full Time or Part Time options available
Are you currently looking for a role that will allow you to progress and become an expert in your field? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role is with a leading design consultancy in the UK and has a key focus on working in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
My client is looking for an individual that is keen to develop their strengths and work alongside the company leaders to support the delivery of the annual business plan. Your role will be to provide the information needed to understand the sales performance of the company via market research, performance dashboards and KPI analysis. Additionally, you will be supporting the sales community in their mission to succeed by account planning and managing client events.
Some key aspects of this role are:
* Plan and co-ordinate key client events and conferences
* Prepare monthly regional sector and Top 35 client dashboards and KPI reporting
* Ownership of workflow for Global Excellence Centre in terms of the Buildings Graphic Support
* To work alongside our Sector and Account leadership to support in the development and implementation of sector business plans and individual account plans
* To undertake market/client analysis and create insight to enable the leadership team deliver UK growth and deliver to plan
* To develop marketing material in order to achieve sustainable growth for the Buildings division, increase market presence, and deliver excellent client care.
Experience and Qualifications:
* 4 -7 years professional experience within a relevant consultancy organisation i.e. marketing, business development, sales or service delivery capacity
* Understanding of key trends and themes within the real estate and property environment
* Awareness of sales and marketing techniques
* Relevant experience of delivering internal projects (sales or market research)
* Understanding Oracle Sales Cloud, or similar systems.
* Experience of data analysis to draw insight that can be used in reports for Buildings leadership team.
* Awareness of account planning; ability to assist in preparation and development of clear objectives and actions.
* Awareness of sales propositions and how to develop them
What is in it for you?:
My client offers an excellent place to work with a relaxed yet challenging atmosphere. You will be encouraged to work to the best of your ability with a key focus on education and rewards. Plus you'll be offered a competitive remuneration package reflective of your experience, plus competitive pension, private healthcare, and more.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work, send us your CV and APPLY NOW!