Senior Quantum Claims Manager
7 days left
- Job Position
Our client is a leading contractor; they have an urgent requirement for a Senior Quantum Claims Manager to join their team in Dubai. Candidates applying for this role will come from a contracting background and will have at least ten years’ experience in quantum analysis and quantum related claims management.
- Proactive risk/claim assessment and management and advice on dispute avoidance
- Provide proactively recommendations & advice on how to avoid any additional cost and where not possible how to minimize the costs of legitimate claims.
- Contributes to legal/contractual publications for the Claims Management and Dispute Resolution Services
- Actively manage the elimination of risk and provide early warning to Project Director and client of any contractual/ commercial problem arising and give his recommendations as per relevant project contract.
- Recommend the putting in place of new procedures where necessary to protect an ongoing position, and actively participate in the delay analysis process.
- Actively achieve prompt production of the appropriate submission/response containing arguments that are well rehearsed contractually based principles, detailed assessments of quantum that clearly identify cause and effect.
- Develops and maintains benchmarking data. Prepares and executes contracts and secures supplemental agreements and Variations as required.
- Experience in quantum analysis and quantum related claims management
- Ideally at least part of your experience will have been spent working for a contractor in the building, infrastructure sector
- An interest in in dispute resolution, legal services, claims, arbitration and expert witness work
- Ideally 10 years post qualification experience with at least 5 spent delivering projects on site.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying and preferably MRICS
- A willingness to work toward adding additional legal qualifications or already with these
- Someone with a forensic mind, and a good problem solver.
- You should possess excellent written and verbal English language, communication and presentation skills.
- A team player with the drive and motivation to want to develop and progress their career with a business at the forefront of the industry.
Apply for Senior Quantum Claims Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly