Senior Project Manager / Associate Level
7 days left
- Job Position
International Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Project Manager - Associate. London, UK
Salary subject to experience
The opportunity to be a part of a growing team that sits within the wider London Project Management offering, delivering ‘best in class’ development project management services across the logistics, offices, healthcare, mixed-use and education sectors.
Delivering development project management services for funders, developers and occupiers, our client base and projects are varied. Opportunities exist to work across a range of projects including strategic land developments, front-end Technical Due Diligence, Development Monitoring and Occupier Project Management projects including fit outs of new and existing buildings and self-build developments.
You will be required to take ownership of key projects and clients, whilst building upon and maintain existing Building and Project Consultancy contacts, clients and also those of other key Divisions. It is expected that you will play an active role in developing existing relationships to grow new clients and opportunities. Excellent prospects of advancement and personal development for candidates who can provide an outstanding level of quality and client care.
- Client focus – effective client interaction with excellent lines of communication; work to identify customer needs; deliver upon commitments to clients; provide value-add.
- Input and integrate into the existing team of project managers and building surveyors.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and pre-empt decisions and actions.
- Preparing and management of full suite of project control documentation, including but not limited to, project executions plans, project brief, tender documentation, advising on procurement of professional team and procurement routes, risk register, programme and regular reporting.
- Lead and manage specific projects with ability to administer contracts with minimal project Director input.
- Contribute to client pitches, business development, strategy and presentations.
- Seek and integrate inputs from other professionals/consultancy divisions within best service the client and assist in delivery of the project
- Provide market leading performance enhancing brand and local market prestige
- Build strong working relationships with existing clients and other service providers. Support the team in sourcing and securing new clients.
- Attend internal and external networking events to enhance individual / team profile and market presence.
- Utilising the contacts of the network to identify potential new instructions and identifying opportunities for cross selling across the business
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are followed and adhered to throughout the project
Ideally RICS with 2-3 years plus PQE for Associate Level.
- Track record delivering successful projects across a broad range and size either in a lead or supporting role.
- Strategic approach to problem solving.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ideally experience delivering new-build projects, particularly throughout the United Kingdom.
- Successful contribution in pitching and winning new business instructions.
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion.
- Trusted Advisor to Clients.
- High attention to detail, well organised with good initiative.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and a ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to progress and generate new business.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.
Apply for Senior Project Manager / Associate Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly