Surveyor - Development and Regeneration
International Real Estate Consultancy
Surveyor - Development and Regeneration. London, UK
Salary subject to experience
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Surveyor/Associate to join the Housing Development & Regeneration team within a leading Housing Division.
The successful candidate will work across a wide variety of commissions including:
- Identification and appraising development opportunities
- Development appraisal and viability
- Development management of feasibility, design and planning stages of projects
- Sourcing and procuring joint venture development partners for clients
- Agency instructions for affordable housing packages
- Valuation of mixed tenure housing and development land
Due to the team’s varied advisory capacity, and remits secured by the wider Housing Division, there is scope for the role to develop with opportunities across development consultancy, valuation and agency commissions. The role will involve managing client relationships and helping to grow the business.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who wants the opportunity to develop their career. The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, with strong client relationship skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This is a growing sector within residential development and we offer a varied role where you will be encouraged and supported in your career.
- Leading and providing support across a range of consultancy commissions
- Carrying out market research
- Analysing key data and extracting salient information
- Producing reports
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues
- Contributing to new business and winning work for the team
- Dealing with instructions and clients independently
- MRICS qualified
- Able to undertake residual land appraisals
- An understanding of the development process
- Analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Well organised with good initiative
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ability to generate new business once established
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated
- Computer literate, specifically with Excel and Argus Developer
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.