Director - Residential Capital Markets
My client has an incredible opportunity for a Director to join their Residential Capital Markets team.
The team covers student, multifamily and senior living on a pan European basis focusing on transactions, financing, valuations and consultancy.
The successful candidate will be focusing on the continental European side of the business dealing in large-scale development and investment transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to build on the team's existing relationships and to leverage from an existing pipeline of transactional instructions across the residential asset class as well as to further promote my clients brand within this exciting investment sector in Europe.
In addition, my client would like the successful candidate to further develop the valuations and consultancy business within the sector. The role is based in London, however, there will be frequent travel throughout the EU to build relationships with existing clients. This opportunity would suit someone highly motivated to develop a career in real estate capital markets, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
This is a burgeoning sector which offers the candidate the opportunity to grow as the sector does.
· To build strong business relationships.
· To work and transact with institutional clients on existing investment and development opportunities.
· Formulate and deliver presentations with confidence and excellent attention to detail.
· Research, analyse and present complex financial data.
· Understand how wider macro-economic trends affect the markets we work in.
· Willingness to get involved in all aspects of the department and evidence good team working skills is a necessity.
· To work with other European teams covering the markets to provide transparency on clients, deals and pitches.
· Additional skills in financial structuring and capital raising would be an advantage.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Degree/Masters Degree educated, desired subjects: Economics, Finance, Property (2:1 minimum). · Language skills - business proficiency in one of the following is preferred German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish.
· Strong analytical and excel modelling skills essential.
· Proven track record of working and transacting with institutional clients on existing investment and development opportunities (not necessarily within the specific residential sectors).
· Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Team player, self-motivated and driven.
· Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships.
· Highly self-motivated.
· Ability to work flexibly.
· Passion to deliver high standards of work.
· Professional Qualifications (not a necessity) - RICS, CFA, ACA
Please apply here or call me (Sam) for a discussion on: 020 7766 9065/07875 972 560
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter always on the lookout for strong candidates so if you, a friend or a colleague are looking for a role in General Practice please get in touch.