Chartered Building Surveyor
Job Title - Chartered Building Surveyor
Position - Permanent
Location - Manchester or Liverpool
Salary / Package - Up to £50,000 Basic + Benefits Package (Experience Dependant)
Ideal Opportunity for a recently Chartered Building Surveyor who is keen on developing their career.
The client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy and construction company who work a range of market sectors and are experts in Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultancy, Construction Delivery, Facilities Management and Building Surveying. We are looking for Chartered Building Surveyors who are experienced or have recently achieved Chartership status.
The successful candidate will have gained experience working within a Building Surveying role ideally for another Consultancy/PQS organisation, although not essential and should be competent when it comes to the delivery of small to large sized projects. Knowledge and experience in Dilapidations, Party Wall and Monitoring Surveying would be beneficial although not essential.
Responsibilities - Chartered Building Surveyor
- Maintenance of Commercial and Quality Control Procedures for projects under your control
- Working across a number of projects in different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties (surveys, works design and management etc.)
- The use and application of standard forms of building contract, such as JCT/NEC
- Accountable for the technical and commercial performance of projects and the team under your control, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with relevant policies, legislation and procedures and in line with the Companies values.
- Seek, identify and exploit opportunities for adding value, improving customer service, efficiency and effectiveness through continuous improvement. Seek and exploit opportunities for upgrading business processes.
Requirements - Chartered Building Surveyor
- Must be Chartered - Member of RICS professional body.
- Establish overall plans, specify requirements and ensure resources are in place in the short and medium term to match workload forecasts.
- Provide technical / professional guidance, mentoring and coaching.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development.
- Assist with bids and proposals as required.
- Report progress in line with business requirements.
- Undertake other appropriate duties commensurate with the role as required by the Head of Service.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy