Interim Estates Surveyor
A public sector client based in Lancashire is looking for a Chartered Estates Surveyor to manage a mixed use commercial property portfolio to join their team. Your objective will be to maximise the income of the portfolio by undertaking estate management.
Your role will include:
- Undertaking property/asset management including rent reviews, lease renewals and debt collections
- Carrying out valuations on commercial properties
- Delivering disposals to create income and produce cost effective results
For the right candidate, this client will offer flexibility with working hours.
- Ideally you will be MRICS and/or hold a relevant estate management degree
- You will be at an advantage if you are a Registered Valuer/have valuation experience.