CLIENT SIDE - Construction Project Manager - Developer
Would you like to work for a UK developer who is a market leader in their sector? Are you looking to lead a project management service-line? Are you currently working for a consultancy but aspiring to work client-side?
A highly-established UK developer has retained Beach Baker to recruit a Construction Project Manager. This company was set up over 15-years' ago and employs 160 people. They pride themselves on being market leaders in the alternatives sector and have a very healthy pipeline of work for 2018/19.
Job details include:
- Leading project management services across the South West and Ireland
- Reporting to the Regional Development Manager and working closely with the Senior Development Manager and Acquisition Manager
- Working on projects between the value of £20m to £40m
- Managing four to six projects at any one time
- City centre office location and working within a close-knit team
The successful candidate needs to have a professional project manager qualification and at least five-years' project management experience. You must be self-confident enough to drive a project team and contractor, to get the right budget and oversee on-site construction.
Employee benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, 3% pension, life assurance, professional membership fees and bonus.
This is an excellent and rare client-side opportunity which cannot be missed!
For more information and to register your interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Matthew Clackson on 0117 925 6401. Please note that all communication will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.