Competitive + benefits
A diverse family-owned Estate with commercial, residential, mineral and agricultural interests has a new and exciting opportunity for an Estate Manager. This is a key position, and the successful candidate will be expected to be proficient in running the Estate enabling the smooth liaison between the owner and the Estate team.
The Estate has several ongoing strategic business projects and is constantly looking for new opportunities. As well as leading the Estate team, responsibilities will include optimising the performance of all elements of the Estate and identifying new opportunities to maximise asset value and income streams.
- A track record in managing commercial and residential properties and experience in dealing with various strategic business projects
- MRICS qualification an advantage but not essential
- A team leader; able to motivate and work alongside staff; approachable and able to communicate at all levels
- A practical person; hands-on with common sense
- Good IT skills, and the ability to prepare and operate to an agreed budget
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered commensurate with experience.
For further information about the role please email a CV in confidence to Helen Astill: email@example.com . Telephone 0116 259 6533 / 07721 437 085.