Chartered Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Up to £50,000 + Pension + iPhone (personal & business) + Paid subscriptions
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Varied workload and progression
Excellent progression opportunities and a great working environment come as standard for the Chartered Building Surveyor that secures a role within this dynamic Chartered Surveying practice in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
This friendly and forward thinking professional consultancy of Chartered Building Surveyors and Property Consultants offer a wide range of services from defect analysis to feasibility studies and large block refurbishment to fire risk assessments. They offer design and contract administration for high value refurbishments, extension and new build schemes. They work with a number of social housing providers and have strong ties with a number of the UK’s largest insurance firms.
They have a genuine, friendly and thoughtful approach to running their business and they put their enviable staff retention rate down to offering interesting work and a good work/life balance. From their numerous social events to their genuine open door policy, this equal opportunities employer is proud to offer a great working environment. All staff can become well-rounded and have access to genuine progression opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Within a team environment you will be working on a broad range of of project and professional work, across a number of industry sectors, including; Education, Insurance Reinstatement, Charity, Social Housing
- Running your own jobs
- Undertake a range of professional and project work including Contract Administration
- Guide and assist graduate/ junior staff
- Seek opportunities for additional instructions
- You will be Chartered, MRICS
- You will ideally have experience across a range of industry sectors
- You will have experience running your own jobs
- You will have good communication skills and be comfortable liaising with people at all levels
- You will be able to work with a level of independence (although support is freely available from the partners and senior staff)
Salary & Package:
Our client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 dependent on experience and background.
Alongside a great salary, our client is offering: -
- iPhone (personal and business)
- Paid subscriptions
- A number of social events throughout the year.
They have an open plan smart/casual workplace and are happy to offer a great work/life balance to their dedicated and forward-thinking staff.
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: -
Call Roger Dunning - 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning - email@example.com
Or apply below
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly