A global and innovative building consultancy located in Bristol are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their significantly experienced consultancy.
The successful Building Surveyor will be joining a client focused team whilst also taking personal responsibility for providing all core surveying services on a wide variety of different property areas.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be supporting the business by building professional relationships with both new and existing clients.
The Role of The Successful Building Surveyor will include;
- Contract administration
- Defect diagnosis
- Building new and existing client relationships
The Successful Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS preferred (MCIOB considered depending on experience)
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Good understanding of JCT Contracts
- Technical delivery experience
- Health & Safety experience or training
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Contributory pension (up to 8%)
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Discounted gym, health club memberships
- Further 'add ons' including dental care
Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - MRICS - AssocRICS - MCIOB - CIOB - RICS - Bristol - BS1