Business Development - Business Rates
Are you a sales gun that loves the buzz of property but don't want to follow the path of becoming a surveyor? Then this role could be for you
A nationwide SME are seeking business developers to help notify business clients that their business rates may be incorrectly calculated. There is clearly more opportunity now with the new changes as people will be less bothered to go through with it…which is where you come in!
Working with a niche consultancy will mean greater opportunities for finding further value, with trusted clients, which will mean more job satisfaction and higher levels of service, leading to more good quality work.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous salary, car allowance and bonus structure in place for those who can look out for the hidden value.
- An opportunity to work outside of the corporate environment within a boutique practice where there should be less red tape.
- Genuinely pleasant and personable teams to work with
- The chance for a share in the business due to it being a private practice
- Reaching out to clients to help them understand 2017's new Check Challenge and Appeal process and work closely with them to ensure they get it right.
- Pass on the work to a surveyor to carry out
- Following up with the client to make sure that appropriate customer service is being carried out during the process
- Accompanying surveyors on visits to help with tenders and pitches, or to build better custsomer relations
- Collaborating with other departments such as L&T, Development, Property Management, Agency etc to find further revenue earning opportunities for the business.
- Able to pick up the phone and speak to people
- Able to innovate and be creative in business rates solutions.
- Be diligent enough to go beyond the call of duty with the new 2017 procedures
- Full knowledge of how Business Rates work.
- Agile enough to think of other opportunities to sell other property services to the businesses.
Whether you are working for a larger agency and you want to work more closely with your clients, or whether you want to open the doors to more career prospects by working closely with property development teams, there are many options that will be available for you here, with training and mentorship being of the utmost importance for the team here.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.