Development Manager - Berkshire
Your new company
Our client works on behalf of a public sector organisation and are recruiting for a Development Manager. This is a 3 month contract but is likely to be extended. The company is a dynamic and fast growing organisation, with an entrepreneurial drive to succeed, combined with a friendly and supportive environment.
Your new role
- To project manage the day to day delivery of development sites ensuring all stages of development are on time, to budget and to the required standards.
- Produce financial appraisals for viability assessments using the SDS ProVal system
- Planning submissions
- Site Meetings
- Coordinating and managing the compliance of contractors / consultants
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a previous similar role
- Knowledge of SDS ProVal or similar software
- Knowledge of Homes England's IMS Software
What you'll get in return
This role offers a real variety across a working week, and the chance to work on some of the most interesting developments in the region. You will work autonomously in your role, and take the lead in determining and delivering strategy, whilst managing diverse teams, you will have a key role in controlling the development programme and strategy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.