Project Manager - Retail Developer
Role: Client Side Project Manager – Retail Developer
Salary: Salary £60,000 to £70,000 plus car allowance
Location: London (South)
A top tier UK developer is currently recruiting a Project Manager to work on both existing shopping centres and development projects across London. Candidates should have strong retail experience, with a track record of working on behalf of retail developers as a consultant or direct for the client.
Candidates must have:
- A recognised qualification in project management, building surveying or construction
- Experience of working within or for a client organisation
- Experience in producing specifications, producing tender packages and managing the whole project from conception through to delivery
- To manage designated projects at all stages from inception, design and delivery through to handover to the operational Facilities Management team.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of the annual project review process, supporting key stakeholders in understanding their requirements and creating business cases for submission for approval.
- To liaise closely with key personnel within the development management and asset management teams in understanding design protocols and standards. Ensuring all projects are delivered within these guidelines.
- Manage the appointment of specialist suppliers, consultants, Architects and QS in the delivery of projects ensuring budgets and programmes are achieved. Managing review & design meetings and presenting concept designs for submission at design meetings.
- Review and comment on design and construction information submitted by consultants and suppliers to ensure compliance with the company requirements.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure the delivery of projects has no impact around the normal day to day operation.