Surveying Quality Manager (SQM) Compliance & Audit x2
The Surveying Quality Manager (SQM) will work as part of a wider team who will assist the Senior Surveying Quality Managers (SSQM) in providing advisory services to external clients and internal stakeholders.
The SQM role will involve active monitoring of surveyor technical compliance and the provision of technical guidance to the business, external clients and suppliers.
Essential knowledge and expertise relating to the role includes:
- Detailed knowledge of RICS “Red Book Requirements”.
- Detailed knowledge of lender guidance.
- Proven experience in residential surveying and valuation market.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in residential survey and valuation.
- AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified.
The position requires compliance to the highest standards of health and safety in relation to behaviours and wellbeing of the team.
Regular travel will be involved which will include time based in the Kettering Office.
Please send your CV to by clicking 'apply' below, or contact us for further details – 01773 767447
Apply for Surveying Quality Manager (SQM) Compliance & Audit x2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly