Graduate Building Surveyor - Cardiff or Bristol
Graduate Building Surveyor – Cardiff or Bristol
What’s the opportunity?
Founded over 100 years ago, our client is a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Planners and Estate Agents. Being such a reputable firm, their workload has increased considerably over the last 5 years and are now seeking a Graduate Surveyor to work from either their Bristol or Cardiff office and work on a variety of projects
Why would I want to work for them?
1. Work with a reputable, long established firm -
- With over 100 years’ experience dealing with varying client needs and offering impeccable customer service, they have grown to become a successful and highly regarded firm of land and property professionals.
2. They invest time and energy into inspirational training
- At the very start of your career at the firm and throughout, they provide hands on training to ensure you can progress and develop within your role.
3. Gain experience in a broad range of specialisms
- Offering such a broad range of interlinking services means that you will work closely with various departments on a daily basis, enhancing your skill set and furthering your experience.
4. Motivational work environment
- All of the departments are located under one roof which creates a fantastic working environment that everyone can thrive in.
5. Varied work load
- With such a diverse range of land and property services on offer, every day provides its own challenges and no day is ever the same.
6. Professional qualifications and development
- The firm will support you every step of the way on your journey towards MRICS qualification and will encourage development through networking meetings, external training events and through gaining additional accreditations
7. Promotional opportunities available
- The company strives to develop its staff to become the future leaders of the business and as your time progresses at the practice, they won’t shy away from promoting those who deserve it.
8. Competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- You’ll be offered a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
What’s the next step?
To find out more about this role, the business and the benefits, contact Jon Davies at Zodiac Recruitment on 01792 940 000