The role requires a candidate who is able to work in a fast pace office environment managing and delivering multiple projects.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria
- Full Membership of RICS.
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying (or equivalent qualification/ experience)
- Experience of maintenance, building defects analysis, dilapidations and party wall matters are essential.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Multiple Project / Service activity management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan workloads and work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
The role will involve
- Managing refurbishment, property maintenance strategies and new build projects from inception to completion.
- Writing and preparing reports, technical specifications, drawings, schedules & related contract documentation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and undertaking role of principle contact for projects.
- Undertake dilapidations surveys and reports
- Prepare and present Pre-acquisition reports and Condition Surveys.
- Deal with building pathology issues, fault diagnosis and defect rectification.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who can work within a team as well as independently. The candidate will be responsible for delivery of their own projects and working alongside others in the team to effectively manage an increasing workload.
In return we offer a competitive salary, car allowance and pension, with the opportunity for senior role/possible directorship being integral to future expansion.