We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Chartered Surveyor to bring their industry experience and knowledge to help grow our Commercial Property & Asset Management team in Cambridge. This is a varied and exciting role for someone who has the desire to build client relations and manage an existing portfolio to help deliver and exceed the required client service and help grow the team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to broaden your knowledge, utilise your experience to date and have the ability to identify and implement asset management opportunities within a highly reputable team in the market.
You can find our Cambridge office right near the central station, which is ideal for anyone travelling by train!
MAIN TASKS INCLUDE:
- Liaison with the Head of Commercial Client accounting to help deliver a first class client service
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears
- Assisting with the preparation of service charge budgets and issue of certificates and additional invoices following service charge reconciliation.
- Administration of property insurance including apportionment of premiums, raising and issue of invoices
- Completing property inspections schedules,
- Dealing with rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Identifying and implementing asset management opportunities
- Liaising with Clients, tenants and contractors.
- Providing accurate, timely client reports.
- The candidate will require a good working knowledge of L&T Act 1954, L&T Cov. Act 1995, other appropriate legislation
- Organising repair and maintenance work, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access and checking that works are completed
- Using and assisting with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will ideally be MRICS qualified with at least three years post qualification experience in Commercial Property & Asset Management, with demonstrable experience in dealing with clients, tenants and contractors. You will possess excellent communication, attention to detail and problem solving skills along with the ability to work to multi-task, working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
For a full job description please contact the Recruitment team by clicking apply