Programme Manger - 30k + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Programme Manager Highly competitive salary of 30k + 10% Bonus with fantastic career development. This is a chance to come and work for one of the best developers in the business. Not only are the projects high spec, big budget mixed used developments. They are genuinely a nice company to come and work for and any assistant PM looking to start making that move up the rank, I can't think of a better place to come and work. I have worked closely with this business over the last year and half and watched them grown into an absolute power house of a developer.
If you are at all interested and want to find out more, give me a call. Client has set out the details of the role below:
Responsible for assisting the Development Project & Programme Management team in the delivery of complex, large scale, property development projects across the organisation A proven track record of working in a similar role within the construction industry is essential for this role.
Day to day.
- Assist in the implementation and management of capital development projects and the coordination of Property Development and Project Management Team activities
- You will co-ordinate management information and key performance indicators
- Support the Programme Mangers in the company Programme Management Office (PMO) in the implementation, reporting and continual development of the company Development Control Process (DCP)
- Work with the Programme Managers in the PMO in the development of company standard forms and procedures
- Assist in the continued development/evolving of best practice standards and procedures in property development and construction
- Collaborate with Project Managers in the delivery, implementation and monitoring of minor construction projects
- Ensure compliance with GDPR.
- Willing to travel to development sites nationwide on an occasional basis
- Lead the development of document collaboration systems to provide efficient and accurate control of documents and be the champion for internal systems and data control and management to help optimise accuracy and efficiency of records
- Support and assist with administrative tasks to ensure compliance with PMO procedures
You will be.
- Degree qualified in a property or construction or related discipline
- A well-motivated self-starter with a flexible in approach
- Experienced in a property or construction related discipline, with a willingness to take on responsibility and progress within the team
- High level IT skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentational and data storage software packages
- High standard of written and oral communication
We offer. In addition to supporting and developing your career we also offer a wide range of benefits which include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) BUPA healthcare scheme, pension, cycle to work vouchers, life cover, and access to many fantastic retail discounts.
Highly competitive salary of 30k + 10% Bonus with fantastic career development.