Project Manager - Residential Development
3 days left
We are actively looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on new-build residential development schemes, for a social housing provider on projects across Yorkshire and the North West.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the Project Management of all aspects of the development process, including budgets until effective handover of the scheme.
In addition to this, you will also be involved with feasibility and appraisal of potential developments, including managing the planning permission process, assisting in the raising of funding opportunities/preparation of capital bids.
You will be given complete autonomy in your role and the flexibility to work around home life.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work within an organisation that has clear growth plans and an extensive forward development plan. On your projects you will be working to a defined budget, therefore experience in delivering construction projects on time and in budget are essential.
This role would suit someone from a construction projects background, currently working in either a housing association, local authority, consultancy or developer. Consideration will also be given to less experienced candidates that have a desire to forge their career into this area.
What’s in it for you?
- 37.5 hour working week with flexi-time, between 7.30am and 7pm (agile working)
- 27 days holiday, rising 1 per year up to 32, Plus Bank Holidays
- Car Allowance + Mileage allowance.
- Generous government Pension Scheme
- Salary increase on completion of probation and satisfactory performance
- Healthcare Scheme
- Degree educated in a built environment related degree, or
- Experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of the whole development cycle from a project management perspective
Apply for Project Manager - Residential Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly