LAMPORT HALL PRESERVATION TRUST LIMITED
Attractive Salary + Benefits Northamptonshire
An exciting opportunity to take charge of the Lamport Hall Preservation Trust to promote its charitable objectives and further develop its broad range of commercial interests which include: a heritage and visitor attraction business, a farming enterprise, a property management operation, as well as an educational initiative which provides bursaries. The role requires an innovative leader with a track record in delivering long-term value.
- Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Executive Director will lead the organisation and further develop, as well as implement, robust long-term strategies to ensure the continued delivery of its core objectives.
- Ensure sound financial and administrative stewardship of the organisation, as well as spearheading its efforts to diversify and grow existing income streams.
- Promote and drive awareness of the charity through innovative marketing, as well as establishing new and compelling partnerships to support its growth.
- Evolve the team’s capability, enhancing skills and performance. Deliver best in practice people management, ensuring the charity’s status as an employer of choice.
- Charismatic, energetic and persuasive leader with entrepreneurial and creative mind-set. Decisive and strategically adept with exacting service standards.
- Strong track record in managing diverse operations with a focus on delivering commercial, social and environmental value.
- Ability to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships as well as develop new income streams that add long-term value to the Trust.
- Empathy with rural businesses and their wider communities, as well as the charity’s overarching aims.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference RO/E191, enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 020 7917 9456.