Building Surveyor (ideally RICS, RIBA or CIAT)
I am working on behalf of an award winning Chartered Surveyors who offer professional architectural and building surveying services across a diverse range of projects throughout London Surrey and Sussex.
You will be responsible for a diverse range of projects at an exciting time in the company.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
Produce planning application drawings and develop further detailed stages suitable for Building Regulation applications, tender and construction
Liaise with clients and other consultants to develop designs and prepare documentation for tender purposes, including specification writing
Oversee construction works on site and liaise with clients and contractors to produce complete building projects
The successful candidate will have:
· Ideally a member of RIBA, CIAT or RICS and with at least ten years’ construction design experience.
· Working knowledge of the Building Regulations and the ability to produce accurate and fully workable details is essential
· It is essential that you are fully conversant with AutoCAD LT 2013 or later, preferably with the ability to produce 3D drawings using AutoCAD Revit
· You must be able to produce and develop design information, without the need for close supervision, is important
· Breadth of experience is important covering a range of commercial, residential and heritage projects.
· Experience and knowledge of the role of Principal Designer under CDM
· You must have had experience in a relevant role and preferably on non-standard residential projects
· You will ideally have a keen interest in working on historic properties as this will be a large part of your work
You will have the genuine career progression with this client at a beautiful rural setting in West Sussex. Flexible hours will be offered so please send in your application for consideration.