Interim Valuation Surveyor
My London based client is looking for an Interim Valuation Surveyor to join their team and contribute in clearing a backlog of valuations on their large housing portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake residential valuations of properties for Right to Buy and auxiliary sales by ensuring best value for the organisation.
- Undertake valuations in relation to requests by leaseholders for variation of their leases, lease extensions and additional demised space including loft conversions.
- Use best practice from the private and public sector in relation to general estates work and property management work
- Prepare options reports on residential properties the Council own for senior officers.
- Undertake valuations of properties earmarked for the Disposals Programme and to manage this programme including working with external consultants
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 5 years' experience in valuations, particularly in Right to Buy vals. Please note, you do not need to be a registered valuer!
This is an immediate requirement and will be a 3-6 month contract with the potential to extend.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch ASAP!
Apply for Interim Valuation Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly