A national, multi-disciplinary, contractor with a strong emphasis on design - are now recruiting for an Engineering Technician to join them. You will play a key role within the Civils and Structural team. The role offers a very competitive salary and package subject to experience.
As an Engineering Technician you will have a proven track record within a similar position plus a real desire to progress - this company promote internal progression. You will join a business that complete projects up to £30,000,000 across a variety of projects (including D&B and Engineering).
You will have responsibility for:
- The production of working drawings and specifications.
- Producing and checking design H&S risk assessments.
- Consult with Senior Engineering staff with regards to schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant project drawings.
A great Engineering Technician will have:
- The ability to use AutoCAD - ideally REVIT too.
- RC and Structural Steel detailing experience.
- HNC within Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- A good understanding of UK Building Regulations.
As with most great companies comes an excellent benefits package for the Engineering Technician which includes:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Company vehicle
- Full benefits package
This company are very well established, with a proven track record, therefore they can offer both stability and progression opportunities to the successfully appointed Engineering Technician.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Engineering Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly