Design Engineer - Structural Engineering
A national, multi-disciplinary, contractor with a strong emphasis on design - are now recruiting for a Design Engineer (Structural) to join them. You will play a key role within the Civils team. The role offers a very competitive salary and package subject to experience.
As a Design Engineer (Structural) you will have a proven track record within a similar position plus a real desire to progress - this company promote internal progression. You will join a business that complete projects up to £30,000,000 across a variety of projects (including D&B and Engineering).
You will have responsibility for:
- Producing working designs.
- Carrying out design appraisals.
- Ensure projects are coordinated.
- Check drawings, reports, schedules and specifications - consult as necessary.
A great Design Engineer (structural) will have:
- The ability to use AutoCAD and structural engineering packages (TEDDS, ORION..)
- Excellent understanding of Engineering Design Codes of Practice.
- HNC within Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Structural Engineering Design experience.
- Confidence to manage others.
As with most great companies comes an excellent benefits package for the Design Engineer which includes:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Company vehicle
- Full benefits package
This company are very well established, with a proven track record, therefore they can offer both stability and progression opportunities to the successfully appointed Design Engineer.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.