Assistant Development Manager - (London)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified surveyor to join a highly-regarded developer.
The company is a boutique residential developer whose core market is new build and refurbishment developments across Central London, Home Counties and surrounding regions.
The team have a forward-thinking and innovative approach to the work they do.
The company are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual to join their rapidly expanding Strategic Land team to assist with the acquisition of new sites. Your role will involve supporting the team in the identification and appraisal of development sites including the negotiation of contracts and planning consents.
- Liaise with landowners
- Identify and map out key areas for development opportunities
- Be a key point of contact in the acquiring process
- Build a network of contacts with agents, surveyors, architects and planning consultants
- Keep abreast of potential development leads from auctions.
- MRICS qualified, or close to completing APC
- Applicants should be passionate about the property industry, keeping up to date with current market trends and have aspirations to advance in this field.
- All candidates must have excellent written and communicative skills. They should be comfortable working on their own initiative or as a part of a team dedicated to securing new and exciting development opportunities.
You'll be offered a basic salary ranging between £37,000 - £42,000 per annum for this role, depending on experience. This is a great opportunity for a professional, who is looking to progress their career within a client-side role. The company additionally reward those who work hard, through pay rises and promotions.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Should you require more information, my number is 02072911150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role, please send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com