Chartered Building Surveyor - Exeter
Chartered Building Surveyor – Exeter
Position: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £30,000-£45,000 based on performance-related bonuses
An established firm of Chartered Surveyors in the South West of England, serving a broad variety of residential and commercial clients are looking to recruit an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS). Our client are a modest team of expert Chartered Surveyors who aim to provide practical, high quality property solutions to clients of all sizes.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience working on professional-report-based projects.
- A goal-driven attitude to work and a willingness to work on a heavily bonus-based remuneration system dependent on personal performance.
- A passion for delivering efficient and practical property solutions tailored to each individual client.
- Computer literacy and experience using AutoCAD
- Excellent time-keeping, organisation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A full, clean UK driving license
Main duties of a Chartered Building Surveyor include working on a portfolio of projects; undertaking work including, but not limited to: a variety of building surveys, dilapidations, party wall disputes and maintenance projects. While advice and support will be available from the wider team, successful candidates will have the ability to work autonomously and also provide support to other team members where necessary.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to earn bonuses based on personal performance and strike the work-life balance to suit yourself. Our client provides the tailored, cost-effective service of a local firm while competing with larger national corporations in terms of knowledge, expertise and quality of service.
Interested in learning more about this position? Please contact our Building Surveying specialist Kirsty Drane on 01792 940 003. Kirsty is also available for an informal discussion on any other building surveying roles available across the UK.